SPANISH IMMERSION TRIP TO PERU
Thu 05/02/24 – Sat 05/11/24
- Full Spanish immersion – Spanish speaking guide.
- 4 locations: Lima, Sacred Valley, Aguas Calientes, Cusco.
- Lodging: 10days/10nights.
- Entrance fees.
- Transport: Ground and domestic flights included.
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 1 dinner & 1 happy hour.
- Drinks: 1 beverage per meal.
- Guide city tours and museums.
- Lima – Intimate cooking class (fish market to the table.)
- Archaeological sites along the Sacred Valley: Ollantaytambo, Agricultural laboratory of Moray, Salt ponds of Maras, Chinchero, Pisaq, Sirenachayoc waterfall.
- Machu Picchu – World Heritage Site.
- Cusco – Learn how to make and play your Anden instrument.
Pricing & Registration (10 spots)
- $2,380 – Shared accommodation – 2 people/room.
- Single travelers joining us are paired in twin accommodation with someone of the same sex for the duration of the trip.
- Single accommodation available upon request – $600 extra.
- Airfare not included.
- $600 non-refundable deposit + 2 installments of $890 – total trip $2,380.
- The deposit is required to reserve your spot. The remaining balance will be due 30 days later after the first payment.
- Pricing for current students is $2,142/shared accommodation.
- We recommend flying out of San Diego/LA. Peru is 2 hours ahead of California.
- 10 Spots are available.
- You may bring a +1 as long as they are willing to speak in Spanish at all times.
- A travel waiver & proof of travel insurance are required.
- Terms & conditions apply.