Spanish Immersion Trip to Peru
Wed 05/01/24 – Sat 05/11/24
Peru has become increasingly popular as travel destination. The main attraction is, of course, the ancient Inca capital of Cuzco and the nearby ruins of Machu Picchu, but over the past decade, Lima (Peru’s capital) has redefined itself as Latin America’s hottest food destination, making it one of the continent’s most vibrant, captivating urban hubs.
• Full Spanish Immersion – Spanish speaking guide
• 4 cities: Lima, Urubamba, Aguas Calientes, Cuzco
• Accommodation: 10 days/10 nights
• Transport: Ground & domestic flight included (except airport pick up in Lima)
• 4 classes
• Meals: 10 breakfasts, 4 lunchs, 1 dinner & 1 happy hour
• Drink: 1 beverage per meal
• Guide city tours and museums
• Lima – Intimate cooking class (fish market to the table)
• Archaeological sites along the Sacred Valley
• Visit the incredible Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
• Cuzco – Andean Music experience
Price & Registration:
• $2,830 – Shared accommodation – 2 ppl/room
• Single accommodation available upon request – $800 extra
• Airfare not included
• $600 non-refundable deposit + 2 installments of $1115 – total trip $2,830
• Pricing for enrolled students is $2,547/shared accommodation
• The deposit is required to reserve your spot. The remaining balance will be due 30 days later after the first payment.
• You may bring a +1 as long as they are willing to speak in Spanish at all times.
• A travel waiver & proof of travel insurance are required
• To RSVP, click here. Then we will send you an invoice
• Terms & conditions apply
For more details, contact us @858-220-3814 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with your flight? contact us to find you the best option.
Age requirements: 12+, all travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Physical Rating: Average, some tours may include light hiking in addition to walking.
Trip type: Small group, avg 10
Shared accommodation (female)
2 Going – closed
Sergio Díaz, pianista peruano.